The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Spiritual holiday to India 'offers true 'escape'
A travel writer has recounted her experiences of a holiday to India, stating it helped her indulge her spiritual side.
Canadian Press correspondent Ilana D Arazie headed to the country to further her understanding of yoga, but ended up experiencing far more than meditation.
Her trip took in the sights, smells and sounds of Rajasthan, where she enjoyed retail therapy at some of the local markets and purchased a new dress.
While her mornings involved four hours of yoga, her afternoons and evenings saw her embark on a path of discovery, meeting local artists and fortune tellers.
Later in her sojourn, she headed to Delhi, where a small shop owned by businessman Fateh Birdi particularly stuck in her mind.
"I spent hours that day in Fateh's little shop, drinking tea and talking with him. He offered astonishingly accurate analyses of my past and current relationships," Ms Arazie.
Travellers looking to discover more about themselves and the world around them could book onto one of Adventure Company's holidays, with the Colours of Rajasthan option including similar aspects to the commentator's sojourn.
Visits to the Pushkar Camel Fair, an overnight train ride to Udaipur and the chance to have a look at he Lake Palace Hotel are all included in this trip.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)