The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holidays to Peru 'to be promoted by Diablada documentary'
Those who love to immerse themselves in culture while travelling may wish to book a family holiday to Peru.
This is because the one of the country's traditional arts performances the Diablada (Dance of Devils) - is to be celebrated in a documentary, according to the Andina website.
Filmmakers are to create the movie in Puno, where local musicians and performers are set to be drafted in to take part.
Representative of the area's native association Jose Morales Serruto told the news provider: "The Diablada is part of our cultural heritage and is very important in this area. The documentary [maker] wants to restore our culture."
Puno is one of the regions included on Adventure Company's Taste of Peru holiday, where the trip begins with a cup of coca tea to help with altitude adjustment.
The jaunt begins in Lima before taking in the breathtaking scenery of Lake Titicaca.
Days later the sights and sounds of Cusco are experienced, before the trip moves on to the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)