The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holiday to Nepal's Mount Everest 'offers chance to meet wonderful local people'
A pair of adventure-loving sisters said an aspect of their holiday to Nepal that stuck in their minds was the friendliness of the local people.
Hazel and Jennah Akehurst told the Sussex Express that the trek up Mount Everest was a huge challenge, but one rewarded by awesome sights, sounds and experiences.
They raised £950 for the Friends of East Sussex Hospices charity, which they are already planning to repeat in the coming years.
After devising a running and swimming programme to get in shape for the trip, they reached the summit last month.
Jennah told the news provider the views of the Himalayas were "breathtaking".
"We met some wonderful local Nepalese families and saw their way of living," she said.
Those looking to follow in the siblings' footsteps could choose from a range of trips arranged by Adventure Company.
An 11-day Everest Base Camp holiday could be worth a look, as it sees travellers stay in teahouses and explore Kathmandu.
Meanwhile, youngsters could enjoy the Everest Teen Trek adventure.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)