The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Morocco holiday's Jebel Toubkal climb 'exhilarating experience'
Looking out on hundreds of miles of breathtaking scenery, the sense of achievement Tom Aitkens felt at the summit of Jebel Toubkal was "exhilarating".
The Daily Mail travel expert recounted his experiences of a holiday to Morocco and the treks he took up, along and round its Atlas mountains.
Mr Aitkens explained the jaunt which he took with wife Amber - was inspired by the thrill of a challenge, stating he sitting in the sun and relaxing was off the menu for this trip.
The journalist said the 4,167-metre peak got colder towards the summit, adding it was an exhausting feat which required plenty of determination.
"As we got into it, the climb was thrilling," the correspondent wrote. "It felt like a real achievement and we were both elated."
Other parts of his holiday saw the couple peruse market stalls in Marrakech, where he "couldn't resist" indulging in some of the local spices.
People interested in a taking a trip with similar experiences could book onto Adventure Company's Winter Toubkal holiday.
This option includes a climb to Neltner, the peak's base camp and visits to Marrakech.
People looking to explore the area in summer, meanwhile, may wish to go on the Mount Toubkal Trek, which takes a zig-zag route to the summit.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)