The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
The Killers enjoy "fascinating" holiday to Peru
The range of fun experiences and adventures travellers could enjoy on a holiday to Peru may have been highlighted by a visiting pop band.
Las Vegas rockers The Killers particularly enjoyed the cuisine in Lima, according to tweets posted by guitarist Ray Suen.
"I want cebiche and an Inka Kola," he wrote on the micro-blogging portal, before detailing plans for drinking Pisco Sour.
The musician also added a photo of a paragliding lesson he had over the coastal city.
He later remarked: "Thanks to all Peru[vian] fans for your [song] suggestions and for having such a fascinating country."
Travellers do not need to be rock stars to enjoy a holiday to Peru there are a range of trips to suit families, solo travellers and trekking enthusiasts.
Many of Adventure Company's sojourns centre on the ancient city of Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail, including the Flight of the Condor jaunt, Empire of the Inca option and the Classic Peru tour.
Youngsters may enjoyed the Teens on the Trail Teenage Adventure, which involves biking, rafting and accommodation in a small village.
Other options include the Taste of Peru, Active in the Andes and Inca Trail holidays.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)