The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
India holidays 'could include spectacular temples of Ranakpur'
People who take India holidays could enjoy a trip to the "spectacular" temples of Ranakpur, it has been suggested.
The Jain holiday buildings date back hundreds of years and could be magical when viewed at the crack of dawn, according to the New York Times.
It said Rajasthan is an enduring destination, filled with some of the country's most impressive palaces.
Among the activities recommended in the piece was haggling for trinkets and souvenirs in the Pink City market, where leather shoes and "opulent" silks and saris can be found.
Meanwhile, tourists should also not be afraid to try its gastronomic delicacies, it added.
"Foreigners are often too timid to venture into local restaurants, which is a shame. Curries in this state are often simple and spicy, not the extravagant cooking the guidebooks often promise," the column explained.
A trip Adventure Company arranges which could allow travellers to enjoy their own taste of India is the Colours of Rajasthan holiday.
This jaunt includes visits to City Palace, the Taj Mahal and the Pushkar Camel Fair.
Other India holidays which could be of interest include the Tropical South, Mountains and Tigers Family Holiday and the Wildlife and Moghul Cities option.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)