The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holiday to Egypt's Valley of the Kings is a 'peaceful getaway'
While a holiday to Egypt can be filled with exciting hustle and bustle, it also offers time for quiet reflection, if one article is anything to go by.
A column in the Times discussed what travellers can expect on a jaunt to the Valley of the Kings, explaining it is as "peaceful and quiet as space".
This is the region of the country where its ancient tombs are found and is popular with both archaeologists and tourists.
Commenting on the region, the news provider said: "Little has changed here since ancient times. There is no garish architecture, just clusters of date palms, orange trees and low shoebox houses."
Those inspired to visit the area could book onto one of Adventure Company's trips.
The Feluccas & Pharaohs Family Holiday, which involves taking a horse-drawn carriage to the valley, where visitors are able to marvel at hieroglyphics in the Karnak Temple.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)