The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Family holiday to Egypt 'was a great bonding experience'
Those who book a family adventure holiday to Egypt could take away more than the memories of the breathtaking scenery, if one group's experiences are anything to go by.
The Times reported on a gang that booked on Adventure Company's Active in the Sinai Teenage Adventure and noted it was a great bonding experience for youngsters.
Vincent Crump and his daughter Daisy wrote the piece, which detailed how the 15-year-old tackled the challenges of the trip.
The group stayed at the Coral Coast hotel and were accompanied throughout their trip by tour guide Meena, who had a "wit and gentleness".
Kayaking, scuba-diving and boat safaris were all on the agenda, along with the focus of their jaunt an all-night climb to the summit of Mount Sinai.
Recounting the night they had an "exotic sleepover party" in a candle-lit canyon, Mr Crump said: "Kids who had traded nervous hellos just 24 hours ago were now dragging together their sleeping mats and cuddling up under the stars.
"Parents bit their tongues - this was bonding time and the whole holiday depended upon its success."
The Active in the Sinai Teenage Adventure is available during December, February, March, April, July, August and October.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)