We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holidays to Peru's Machu Picchu 'increasingly popular'
Adventure-hungry travellers are heading to Machu Picchu to enjoy a holiday to Peru in their droves, it has been reported.
According to INC Cusco figures relayed by LivinginPeru.com, six per cent more people have trekked to the ancient wonder this year compared to 2008.
In total, 666,393 people went to the attraction between January and September 2009, compared with 629,067 last year, the article claimed.
The Inca Trail has recently been visited by a number of travel journalists, including Shannon Montgomery from the Canadian Press.
She said her four-day trek allowed her to take pictures of unforgettable scenery and come face-to-face with local wildlife.
Travellers inspired to become part of the growing number of people enjoying a holiday to Peru could book one of Adventure Company's trips.
Held between March and November, the Flight of the Condor trip allows tourists to explore the labyrinth of Inca Temples.