The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holiday to Nepal news: Record Mount Everest climb 'overwhelming'
Travellers could be inspired to book a holiday to Nepal which includes a trip to Mount Everest's Base Camp after hearing about one climber's exploits.
Min Bahadur Sherchan is now officially the oldest man to scale the peak after his trek was recognised by Guinness World Records.
After making his ascent in 2008, Mr Sherchan assumed officials would recognise his achievement but they instead gave it to Japanese man Yuichiro Miura, who at 77 is one year his junior.
"I was delighted and overwhelmed when I reached the top, but I knew from the start that I would be able to do it," he told Agence France Presse. "I did not really have much trouble with the ascent."
People interested in carving their own piece of personal history in the Himalayas could book onto one of Adventure Company's trips to the region.
Families, meanwhile, could enjoy the Everest Teen Trek Teenage Adventure, which takes a short, scenic route.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)