The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
India holiday's Kerala region 'filled with culture'
Exploration-hungry travellers who head to the Kerala region on an India holiday can expect a trip filled with interesting sights, smells and culture, if one correspondent's experiences are anything to go by.
Daily Mail journalist Elinor Goodman visited the area and recounted the splendour of a spirit possession performance, known as Theyyam.
The dance involves a performer daubing their face with intricate paint before going into a trance-like state while wearing a 12-foot headdress.
Ms Goodman, who took part in a homestay, also tried some of the local gastronomic delights, including the tasty treats of Mopilla cooking.
She later had a bash at ayurvedic therapy, which involves being massaged and is an "essential part of the Keralan experience".
"Looking out over the paddy fields to the lake covered with pink lilies, it seems a world away from Britain," the reporter said.
Those inspired to enjoy their own adventure in Kerala could book onto one of Adventure Company's trips to the region.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)