We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holiday to Tanzania's Zanzibar 'full of warmth and hospitality'
Travellers who opt for a holiday to Tanzania's Zanzibar will be made to feel very welcome, if one tourist's experiences are anything to go by.
Guardian Weekly contributor Dolar Vasani recounted a trip to the island's Stone Town, where she found a relaxed atmosphere and friendly locals.
She made a beeline for the destination's Forodhani Gardens, a waterside green space where visitors can enjoy local gastronomic delights or a stroll among the flora and fauna.
"It's a wonderful place to sit on a bench and watch the world go by," the correspondent said. "The green lawn, trees and children's play area gives it the look and feel of a real park."
Another Guardian columnist, Poorna Shetty, recently commended the town for its wonderful architecture and winding streets.
Adventure Company offers a number of holidays to Tanzania which include visits or optional extensions to Zanzibar.