We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Kilimanjaro trek on Tanzania holiday "magnificent and emotional"
"Magnificent and emotional" is the way one pair of adventure-hungry travellers have described how a trek up Mount Kilimanjaro will feel on a holiday to Tanzania.
Laura Betts and partner Thomas Ward are set to scale the peak next year, according to the Diss Mercury.
Their jaunt is set to boost the coffers of the Motor Neurone Disease, a charity which supported Miss Betts when her father passed away due to the condition.
"It's going to be a magnificent journey for us both. Not just from the physical and mental challenge of climbing the 6,000 metres, but to know that we will have raised a phenomenal amount of money," she told the news provider.
Travellers inspired to plan a similar trip of their own could book onto one of Adventure Company's holidays to Tanzania.
The Peaks of Tanzania trip also allows tourists to tackle Mount Meru and visit other areas of the magnificent country.