We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Climber 'plants flag on holiday to Tanzania's Mount Kilimanjaro'
Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro on a holiday to Tanzania was a challenging trip for one adventurous student but she says it was all worth it in the end.
Rachel Elms told the Ormskirk and Skelmersdale Advertiser the trip saw her battling the elements, but the thought about why she was taking on the peak in the first place was what drove her on.
The jaunt was held in aid of the Help for Heroes charity, which she supports in memory of her brother Liam, who was in the armed forces.
Recounting the feat, Ms Elms told the news provider: "I've never seen rain like it. It was like walking through waterfalls as we went up the mountain."
After reaching the summit she planted a flag for her brother and had her picture taken.
Adventure Company could help you enjoy your own African challenge - the Peaks of Tanzania option allows tourists to tackle Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru.