The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holiday to Peru's Inca Trail "fantastic experience"
Tourists can expect to have a "fantastic experience" trekking along the Inca Trail on a holiday to Peru, if one correspondent's experiences are anything to go by.
Writing for BCLocalNews.com, Tony Mayo recounted visiting villages and hamlets, ingratiating with local people and learning about their customs.
His trip took place during harvest time, meaning he was able to observe how the country's farmers work to feed their families.
He explained how nearly every aspect of daily life is performed by hand, with food preparation taking place on an open fire and mortars and pestles are key implements.
Later in the sojourn, Mr Mayo was invited to a social gathering, where he took part in a traditional celebration.
"I was asked if I wanted to dance and found it much more difficult, tiring and strenuous than it looked. They told me I did a good job and they all laughed and clapped," he wrote.
Travellers looking to enjoy their own once-in-a-lifetime holiday to Peru could book onto one of Adventure Company's tours of the country.
The Flight of the Condor trip allows tourists to explore the labyrinth of Inca Temples in Machu Picchu, while also visiting Cusco.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)