The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holiday to South Africa could include trip to "spectacular" Cape Town
Tourists who take a holiday to South Africa (SA) should include a visit to "spectacular" Cape Town, if one official's words are anything to go by.
Executive mayor Dan Plato recently gave a speech on the nation's preparations for the impending 2010 World Cup, according to Politicsweb.
He said promoting responsible tourism is top of the agenda for local officials, adding the conurbation is "ready to welcome the world" next year.
Mr Plato explained millions of South African dollars have been invested in tourism, meaning Cape Town is now the best metropolis in the country.
"We live in a very beautiful city and it is now even more spectacular. I hope it can inspire us to take Cape Town to new and greater heights in the future," he is quoted as saying.
Adventure Company can arrange a trip that takes in the hustle of and bustle of SA's famous city, along with exciting treks into the wilderness.
Cape, Desert & Delta begins in the cosmopolitan conurbation before taking in spectacular Victoria Falls and a safari.
Meanwhile, the Okavango to Victoria Falls Family Holiday includes an optional extension to Cape Town.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)