We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holiday to Jordan's Petra 'chance to view sublime architecture'
Trekking around Petra on a holiday to Jordan offers a chance to view some of the world's most sublime architecture.
This is the view of Rolf Potts, a travel blogger who has offered his experiences and memories of the country to the Guardian.
He recalled getting "fantastically lost" in the ancient city, recounting seeing local Bedouin families and herds of sheep.
The correspondent revelled in the opportunity to explore off the beaten track, eventually finding his way back to his starting point.
"It made for a strangely perfect day's travel," he remarked.
Travellers inspired to explore Petra could enjoy an Adventure Company holiday to the area.
Meanwhile, people who also wish to explore Egypt could enjoy the Pyramids to Petra trip, which includes visits to the pyramids, Cairo and the Red Sea.