We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Trekking holidays to Nepal 'should not be taken alone'
Travellers may be advised to choose a group trekking holiday to Nepal, rather than a solo trip.
This is because officials in the Asian country have warned tourists about a spate of recent robberies which targeted those who were exploring the nation alone.
According to reports, some of the crooks posed as guides to relieve their victims of their possessions and money.
Chapter president of the Trekking Agents' Association of Nepal Basant Raj Dawadi told myrepublica.com: "Most of them had gone on trekking without even informing the Tourism Information Centre. Tourists should be aware of even their guides while trekking [alone]."
People looking to take a group holiday to Nepal could book onto one of Adventure Company's breaks.
Families or those with younger travellers could enjoy a short, scenic trip around the Himalayas on the Everest Teen Trek Teenage Adventure.