The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holiday to Tanzania news: Follow-up mission for Kilimanjaro celebrities
Celebrity climbers who may have inspired travellers to book a holiday to Tanzania have returned to Africa to see where the proceeds of their trip have gone.
Radio 1 DJ Chris Moyles, singers Gary Barlow and Kimberley Walsh and TV presenters Ben Shepherd and Fearne Cotton were among a team that scaled Mount Kilimanjaro for Comic Relief earlier this year.
The team are now in Uganda, where they visited schools and hospitals and met children whose lives have been devastated by malaria.
Moyles' producer Aled Jones, who has been blogging about the jaunt on the BBC Radio 1 website, said the trip had been a humbling experience.
"Sometimes the road was difficult to distinguish from the land around the houses so when the torrential rain started - which Uganda is currently experiencing - entire villages became flooded in seconds," he recounted.
Whether planning a trip for pleasure or to raise money for charity, Adventure Company can help arrange a rewarding, enriching holiday to Tanzania.
Peaks of Tanzania which is available during February, July, August and September also allows travellers to tackle Mount Meru.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)