The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Egyptology lecture could inspire holiday to Egypt
Whether they have already booked a holiday to Egypt or not, travellers could be interested in attending a lecture by Dr Zahi Hawass next week (December 10th 2009).
One of the world's foremost experts on Egyptology, the explorer is appearing at the British Museum as well as signing copies of his new book at Harrod's in London.
The country's vice-minister of culture and secretary general of the supreme council of antiquities is set to meet and greet enthusiasts at the gathering, which will see him launch his new tomes Inside the Egyptian Museum and A Secret Voyage.
He regularly blogs on the latest developments in archaeology, which recently included a new fragment of a seal impression in the Nile delta.
People interested in following the footsteps of Dr Hawass and discovering their own piece of Egyptian history could book onto one of Adventure Company's holidays.
Saqqara's pyramids can be viewed on the Felucca Adventure, which allows tourists to explore the Memphis region and also enjoy trips to Luxor, Aswan and the River Nile.
Meanwhile, the Egypt Extended family holiday and Wonders of the Nile - An Adventure Collection Family Holiday could both be in travellers' thoughts, allowing them to take their adventure on to the country's famous waterway.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)