The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holiday to Peru update: "Invaluable" artefacts returned
Travellers who plan to book a holiday to Peru to marvel at its cultural attractions may be interested to learn a number of ancient artefacts have been returned to the country.
Some 140 objects found by the FBI in Florida are heading to the South American nation, according to the Sun-Sentinel.
Other parts of the 150-item haul - which included sculptures, jewellery and figurines - are to be sent back to Ecuador.
It is thought they were stolen from graves and churches, reaching America through the black market.
The news provider quoted deputy consul general of Peru Jaime Arrospide as saying: "I couldn't dare to put a value to the collection, but as a culture, to us they are invaluable."
It is believed the items will now be put on display in museums.
People interested in enjoying a cultural holiday to Peru could book onto one of Adventure Company's trips.
Classic Peru and Active in the Andes could both be options, with the former allowing tourists to explore the coasts, Condors and Lake Titicaca in the south of the nation and the latter an exhilarating way to explore the Sacred Valley and Inca Trail.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)