The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Welsh rugby captains 'gearing up for climbing holiday to Tanzania'
A former Welsh rugby captain planning a holiday to Tanzania to climb Mount Kilimanjaro has said he is excited by the "fear of the unknown".
Ieuan Evans is part of the 15-strong squad of men that have worn the armband for their country. They will tackle the peak with current coach Warren Gatland.
He told BBC News he has "never done anything like this before".
"I'm not sure about the training, I'm playing squash - there aren't any 20,000ft mountains in Wales to train on," Evans said.
The gang - which also includes Scott Quinnell, Scott Gibbs, Paul Thorburn and Ryan Jones - are aiming to boost the coffers of the Velindre Cancer Centre's Stepping Stone Appeal to the tune of £1 million on the jaunt.
Photographer Huw Evans enlisted the help of the former sportsmen after his wife was diagnosed with the disease in her lungs in 2008.
He praised the "incredible" support of the team during a difficult time for his family.
People looking to follow in the footsteps of the squad could go on one of Adventure Company's holidays to Tanzania.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)