The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holiday to Peru's Machu Picchu 'an amazing experience'
The only way to truly experience the magnificence and the splendour of a holiday to Peru's Machu Picchu is to go there for yourself, if one traveller's recent trip is anything to go by.
Laura Warner told the Ledbury Reporter she had an amazing time on her jaunt to the ancient region, adding she was pleased to avoid getting altitude sickness in the Andes.
"Photos don't do it justice, they don't convey how massive the mountains surrounding it are," the 23-year-old said.
Ms Warner was part of a 24-strong squad trekking in South America in aid of Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital.
She managed to boost the charity's coffers to the tune of £2,800.
People interested in viewing the magnificent ancient city could book onto one of Adventure Company's holidays to Peru.
The Flight of the Condor trip, which is held between March and November, gives travellers the opportunity to explore the Inca Temples.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)