We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holiday to Nepal update: Melting glaciers are a "critical issue"
In news which may interest those planning a holiday to Nepal, local officials have said the melting of Mount Everest's glaciers is a "critical issue".
Members of the nation's cabinet including prime minster Madhav Kumar Nepal are set to climb to the peak's base camp today (December 4th 2009) to highlight the environmental problems facing the region.
The summit is being held ahead of this month's United Nations' climate change conference in Copenhagen.
Environmental minister Thakur Prasad Sharma told AFP: "The fact is that the glaciers are melting due to global warming. That has become a critical issue and we want to draw global attention to it."
Lukla airport has been swamped with people turning out to welcome the politicians ahead of their trek, according to the news provider.
Everest Base Camp is one of the areas of the Himalayas travellers can visit on an Adventure Company holiday.