The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Family activity holidays in Peru 'could include stopover in Cusco'
Family activity holidays in Peru could involve a stop in the city of Cusco en route to the historical ruins of Machu Picchu.
This was the advice taken by a writer for The East Dubuque Register, who spent a number of days in the area with their two sons and one daughter.
According to the author, the settlement combines breathtaking views and local industry with traditional Peruvian food and drink, which was described as "one of the most exquisite and varied cuisines in the world".
This comes as something of a relief, the article explained, because trekking around Cusco's steep alleys and streets means that many travellers will work up an appetite.
During their stay, the party sampled a number of Andean delicacies, including alpaca steak, passion fruit sauce, chicha - fermented blue corn beer as well as pisco sours and guinea pig.
Those eager to sample the delights of Cusco may like to consider the Empire of the Inca break or Flight of the Condor adventure, which takes in the area as well as including a train ride to the lost city of Machu Picchu.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)