The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holidays to Nepal news: Trekker breaks world record
Trekking holidays to Nepal could allow travellers to experience more than just the spectacular scenery of Everest if the example of one recent expedition is followed.
Peter Hughes, an employee of Gala Coral, combined his 17-day, 17,600ft trek with a successful world record attempt which saw him play the highest game of bingo in history.
Furthermore, The Weston Mercury reported that he also managed to raise £100,000 for Sue Ryder Care with a series of events that have also seen him run the Bath Half Marathon.
He undertook the challenge after deciding that he wanted to achieve something life changing before he turned 30, he told the news provider.
"I loved every single minute of it and it was definitely worthwhile going because of all the money we raised," he added.
Travellers who want to emulate his mission may like to consider the Everest Base Camp holiday or Everest Gokyo Lakes Trek, which involves a 16-day expedition to the foot of the world's largest mountain.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)