We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Trekking holidays to Peru 'could include the Ausangate Circuit'
Trekking holidays to Peru for experienced walkers should take in the Ausangate Circuit, if a travel expert is to be believed.
In an article for travel writer Gadling, Kraig Becker noted that while the trek is not as famous as the Inca Trail, in some ways it can be more rewarding.
The route is named after the 20,905ft Ausangate Mountain which dominates much of the region through which the route travels, he explained.
As well as the stunning views on offer throughout the trek, he pointed out that it also offers plenty of solitude as it is not as busy as the Inca Trail.
He recommended that only experienced trekkers tackle the challenging route, but added those that do "are treated to some of the best views in the Andes, with the trail taking them well above 16,900ft".