We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Trekking holidays to Nepal 'can be a cultural experience'
Trekking holidays to Nepal can be a great destination for a cultural experience, according to a travel writer.
In an article for Canada.com, Merv Parr said that trekking in the country of the Himalayans helped him to connect with the "rich" tradition of the Sherpa and Buddhist ways of life.
Furthermore, while a holiday to Nepal can see travellers tackle some of the most challenging conditions in the world, he claimed that although there are "strenuous portions", most people would not find it beyond them.
"It was an achievable destination for anyone with good knees, strong lungs and the willingness to leave your world behind," Mr Parr said.
His route took in the Sherpa capital of Namche Bazaar, as well as Everest Base Camp and the 18,500ft summit of Kalla Patthar.