We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Yorkshire students return from trekking holiday to Nepal
Trekking holidays to Nepal could offer something for a range of ages, as a team of students and staff from a Yorkshire university recently journeyed to Everest's Base Camp.
A team of 21 from Leeds Metropolitan University made the once-in-a-lifetime trek to the bottom of the world's highest mountain, The Yorkshire Post reported.
Spending ten days at altitudes of 5,000m or more, 19 of the group managed to reach the camp, while 15 of those went on to trek up to the summit of Kala Patthar, at a height of 5,640m.
They prepared for the challenge by using £200,000 environmental chamber at the university, which helped them adapt to conditions on the mountain by replicating sub-zero conditions.
Having returned from their adventure, the team donated £10,000 to the Cerebral Palsy Group.