We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
New South Africa trail to open in 2010
Travellers could be inspired to make trips to South Africa next year after a new 650km trail has been announced.
Kraig Becker, writing for Gadling, remarked: "This looks like it has potential to be an amazing hike," adding that the potential presence of lions and other African predators "would make it even more challenging".
With the first treks expected to be held in October 2010, travellers have plenty of time to look forward to the Rim of Africa trail, which stretches from the country's west coast to the Outeniqua Mountains.
It will pass through a number of rarely-visited nature reserves and areas of private property, meaning that travellers will be given access to places which have seldom been seen by outsiders, the writer noted.
Those who cannot wait until next October to experience the sites and sounds of South Africa may like to consider booking onto Adventure Company's Cape to Victoria Falls or Johannesburg to the Cape treks.