We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Trekking holidays to Nepal 'can be empowering'
Being surrounded by some of the world's tallest mountains on trekking holidays to Nepal can be an empowering experience, if one traveller is to be believed.
Ken Coverdell told California's Half Moon Bay Review that he was elated to reach the summit of Kala Patthar, which stands at more than 18,000ft.
During the trek he had to ensure he took on enough oxygen to contend with the high altitude, he said, explaining that he would stop and take ten or 20 breaths for every 100 steps that he made.
His feeling of joy at achieving the feat was not driven by personal goals, he added, but instead by the feeling of self-power that he gained from reaching the top of the mountain.
Mr Coverdell said: "I didn't have the goal of climbing a peak or hitting a certain elevation, but that was a tremendous feeling of personal satisfaction.
"I took a lot of satisfaction in having climbed that," he continued.