The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Morocco holidays 'give a great sense of achievement'
a href="http://www.adventurecompany.co.uk/country-overview.aspx?productid=34913" target="_self">Morocco holidays could be popular with teenagers, after a traveller commented that trekking in the country can give youngsters a fantastic sense of achievement.
Personal tutor Nicola Diplock made the remarks after she returned from taking 14 students from Havering Sixth Form College to the north African country.
She told The Yellow Advertiser that during the two-week Morocco holiday, the children took part in a number of activities as part of their studying towards an International Baccalaureate diploma.
During their time in the county, she said they helped Saharan villagers by clearing irrigation channels and removing encroaching sand at a nearby oasis.
In the second week, the group went walking in the desert, at times travelling by camel and spending the nights in Berber encampments, before embarking on a four-day trek through the High Atlas Mountains.
"Many of the students hadn't experienced this sort of trekking before, and to get over and through the mountains - especially the first huge high one - was a fantastic achievement," she said.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)