The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Group raises money for MS on trekking holiday to Nepal
Trekking holidays to Nepal can provide more than stunning scenery, as one traveller returned from the country after raising money for multiple sclerosis (MS) sufferers.
Writing in The Ashbourne News Telegraph, John Wilson explained that he made the trip to the Himalayas and the trek to Everest Base Camp to raise funds for MS charities, because his wife was diagnosed with the disease in 1987.
As part of an 11-strong group, he made the journey to Nepal in October 2009 with the intention of reaching the 17,600ft-high camp and pressing on to climb Kala Patthar.
While he explained that the summit is "basically a heap of boulders", he added that "it gives superb views of Mount Everest, Lhotse, Cho Yo, Ama Dablam and Kumaru".
Having reached the top of Kala Patthar and begun his descent, he said: "The Sherpas presented me with a cake, icing and all, which they had made specially for me in recognition of the efforts I had made over the last couple of days."
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)