We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holiday to Nepal is 'dream come true' for one traveller
Family activity holidays to Nepal can be a dream come true, if the experiences of one traveller are anything to go by.
Diane Bernard told the Sooke News Mirror that she made the trip to the country in order to trek to Everest Base Camp along with her two children and her husband, having been fascinated with the Himalayas as a child.
"This was my trip," she said, adding: "I've talked and dreamed about it since I was a little kid. I'm getting older and I thought, 'when is this going to happen?' I talked about it for years."
She got herself into shape for the trekking holiday by running up and down hills in her home town of Sooke, as well as cycling, swimming and back country skiing.
Having achieved her goal of reaching Base Camp, she said: "The views, vistas and sheer splendour overpowers you."