We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holidays in Peru news: Five new attractions open in Machu Picchu
The ideal time to book trekking holidays in Peru could be now, as five new tourist attractions have been opened in the historic settlement of Machu Picchu.
An article on LivinginPeru.com revealed that colourful water fountains, carved walls, terraces, caves which were used as tombs and winding roads originally constructed by the Incas are now all open to the public.
It means that travellers now have even more reason to trek to the ancient city, the news provider noted.
Furthermore, the attractions could help to make the heart of Machu Picchu's citadel less crowded by offering something more for visitors to see, it pointed out, adding that 2,500 tourists a day will be able to view the news sites.
Located in the lower and eastern part of the mountain, archaeologists have been researching and studying the historical finds for the last three years.