We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Four new trails available on holidays in Peru
Travellers looking to book trekking holidays in Peru may be interested to learn that four new trails have been opened to the public in Puno.
LivinginPeru.com reported that the new routes in the southern region, which is located near Lake Titicaca, would help families living in the area to improve their quality of life by earning them money from the tourist trade.
Swisscontact had been carrying out restoration work on the trails for the past two years to ensure that they were suitable for trekkers, the news provider revealed.
Project manager Maria Giraldo explained that the renovation had been backed by the Peruvian government's Fondoempleo programme, which looks to provide job opportunities and training to people living in the Puno region.