The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Tanzania holidays can be 'rich and rewarding'
Travellers could be convinced to book Tanzania holidays after hearing about the experiences of a woman from Ramsbottom who recently visited the country.
As part of the United Nations' World Food Programme, Karen Westby flew out to the African nation to help youngsters in the northern Tanzanian region of Loliondo, which is located in the north of the country on the outskirts of the Serengeti National Park.
The Bury Times reported that as part of delegation sent by haulage firm TNT, Ms Westby helped to feed maize meal porridge to 500 children in the area.
During her trip to Tanzania, she also assisted in building a wood burning stove and presented a £7,000 cheque to help villagers construct new rainwater harvest tanks.
Commenting on getting to know the local people, she said "they are so amazingly happy and always smiling, laughing and singing", adding: "It's been a humbling and yet richly rewarding experience for all of us."
Anyone considering sampling the Tanzanian culture for themselves may consider booking onto Adventure Company's Rift Valley Safari or Serengeti Explorer trips, both of which take in the Serengeti National Park.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)