We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Trekking holidays to Nepal 'are not intimidating'
According to Gavin Bate, who has climbed the mountain five times and now takes part in fundraising treks in Nepal, making it to Base Camp is easy, The Sarnia Observer reported.
"It's not difficult at all, it's just a walk," he said, although he noted: "Going above that to the top is, I agree, a little harder."
He pointed out that 25,000 people make the trek each year, adding that the surrounding Himalayan environment exposes walkers to an ancient way of life.
The routine of the Sherpa people who inhabit the region is very simple, he said, explaining that they mostly rely on subsistence farming and money earned from guiding climbers.