The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Tanzania holidays 'are essential to its economy'
a href="http://www.adventurecompany.co.uk/country-overview.aspx?productid=32630" target="_self">Tanzania holidays are not just a great opportunity to experience African wildlife and take part in challenging treks, but are also essential to the country's economy.
This is the view of Nicola Winter, a correspondent for Media Global, who explained that the country's Serengeti National Park and the Ngorogoro Crater offer "unparalleled opportunities for wildlife watching and nature safaris".
Furthermore, the writer noted that Tanzania holidays also have a lot to offer trekkers, pointing out that Kilimanjaro is one of the toughest challenges in the world for hikers.
She said that travellers do not have to opt for the extreme, week-long trek to the summit of the second-highest mountain in the world, as the area also has a number of quicker base trails.
Citing figures from the World Travel and Tourism Council, Ms Winter added that the sector accounted for nine per cent of Tanzania's gross domestic product in 2009.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)