The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Machu Picchu left me in awe, says photographer
a href="http://www.adventurecompany.co.uk/theme.aspx?productid=150081" target="_self">Cultural discovery
holidays in Peru should include a trip to the ancient Incan settlement of Machu Picchu, if the words of a photographer are to be believed.
Mike Torrey, speaking to Voice of America News, explained that he has been fascinated with the historic citadel since he was a little boy, which has led him to publish a new collection of images to capture the beauty of the site.
Since the location was re-discovered in 1911 after becoming overgrown by rainforest when the Incan civilisation was destroyed, around 2,000 visitors have had the chance to witness it for themselves each day.
Mr Torrey has taken that opportunity twice and remarked that Machu Picchu is more impressive than he had ever imagined.
"When you get there, you just see it with awe. I read a lot of books. I had a lot of information. It was incomparable to seeing what was there," he said.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)