The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Trekking holidays to Nepal 'can leave you wanting more'
a href="http://www.adventurecompany.co.uk/country-overview.aspx?productid=35800" target="_self">Holidays to Nepal could leave travellers wanting more, after one trekker explained that an earlier experience had left him wanting to revisit the country.
Ryan Van Duzer, from Boulder in the US, recounted his experiences on the adventure in The Daily Camera, which is part of a trek that he is filming for The National Geographic.
Having first visited the land of the Himalayas ten years ago, the author explained that the small portion of the Annapurna Circuit in which he had trekked had left him longing to return, saying: "It was one of the most magical experiences of my life."
He added: "This time, I'm here to complete the entire 210km trek."
During the first part of his trekking holiday to Nepal, in which he travelled from Kathmandu to Pokhara, he noted the breathtaking scenery in the region.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)