We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holidays to Nepal news: New trail opened
Travellers keen on booking trekking holidays to Nepal now have another reason to do so, after a new trail was opened in the country.
Opened by Swiss ambassador to Nepal Thomas Gass, The Republica reported that the new route required two years of planning and infrastructure development.
Basanta Dawadi, president of the Trekking Agencies' Association of Nepal Pokhara Chapter, said: "For the benefit of trekkers, we have set up different infrastructures like porter shelters, camping sites and trail marks at five different places along the route."
He explained that the venture had cost 3 million Nepal rupees (£24,692), adding that around 1,000 trekkers have already visited the area.
Taking five days to complete, the trail begins in Pokhara and will take in the villages of Machhapuchhre, Ghachwok, Lwangghalel, Rivan, Lahachowk, Sardikhola and Dhital.