We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holidays to Nepal 'can be life-changing for youngsters'
Trekking holidays to Nepal could be perfect for families, after one traveller shared her experiences of visiting the country with a group of youngsters.
Cathy Jamieson, an MSP who set out to the land of the Himalayas with 22 youngsters from charity Who Cares? Scotland, explained that the children and teenagers had experienced the trip of a lifetime.
"We talk about these things being life-changing, but that experience will literally stay with these young people forever," she told The Ayrshire Post.
Ms Jamieson made the ten-day, 100km trek in order to raise money for the non-profit organisation, smashing her financial targets and winning a special award from the charity for being its top fundraiser in the process.
During the trek from Kathmandu, the group took in numerous remote Himalayan villages and sampled some of the most dramatic scenery in the world, the news provider reported.