The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
India holidays 'can be mesmerising and exciting'
a href="http://www.adventurecompany.co.uk/country-overview.aspx?productid=31465" target="_self">India holidays to the Himalayas are a perfect mix of excitement, danger and incredible scenery, if one traveller is to be believed.
Muhammad Lila, writing for The Toronto Star, noted the "mesmerising" views which are on offer when travelling through the mountainous region of the country, where he saw "vast open skies above, slopes dense with trees to the left and a steep cliff to the right".
Trekking in the area can keep travellers on their toes, he said, as during the course of a holiday in the Himalayas "you'll inch so close to steep cliffs that you'll literally be able to look down".
"In other words, it's perfect," Mr Lila added.
Every journey contains one special moment, the correspondent said, before explaining that his came while sat on the rooftop terrace of a restaurant, sipping tea and looking out at the nearby mountains and valleys.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)