We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Trekking holidays to Nepal 'are a cultural adventure'
Trekking holidays to Nepal's Annapurna Circuit are as much about taking in the cultural history of the area as they are about a tough, challenging walk.
This is the view of Ryan Van Duzer, a traveller who reported on his current trek through the country in a column for The Daily Camera.
He explained that the trail is a Teahouse Trek, which means that there are plenty of simple guesthouses for travellers to get a meal and spend the night.
"The adventure is not in roughing it, but in experiencing all that this ancient trade route has to offer," he said.
Mr Van Duzer went on to add that the numerous facilities for trekkers come as something of a relief, saying: "I won't be losing any toes to frostbite or eating boring, dried food."