We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holidays to Nepal news: Everest trek inspires school construction
Trekking holidays to Nepal could inspire travellers to give something back to the local people, if the example of Jenni Lowe-Anker is to be followed.
The Bozeman Daily Chronicle reported that the traveller and her husband decided to build a school 13,000ft up in the Himalayan mountains after trekking through Nepal.
When finished in 2011, the school will help Sherpas - locals who are paid by travellers to guide them through the region - by teaching them how to climb better and with less danger.
A community centre will also make up part of the 3,000 square ft site.
Ms Lowe-Anker explained that she and her partner came up with the idea after learning that one-third of all the casualties on Everest over the years have been Sherpas.
"They were strong enough to carry loads, but they didn't have the technical training to keep safe," she said.