We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Traveller savours night sky on holiday to Nepal
Trekking holidays to Nepal offer more than just impressive mountain scenery, as one traveller has suggested that the region could be particularly favourable to stargazers.
During his final night before completing a 130-mile trek around the Annapurna Circuit, Ryan Van Duzer remarked that after waking up in the middle of the night he was treated to the most beautiful stars he had ever seen.
Writing for The Daily Camera, the traveller said: "I feel like I'm in a planetarium, and the snow-covered peaks are glowing under the full moon."
Mr Van Duzer completed his marathon adventure in the land of the Himalayas by reaching the 17,769ft high Thorung La pass after three days of constant trekking.
After achieving his goal, the traveller celebrated the moment with his partner, revealing that they danced around "like maniacs".