We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Trekking holiday to Peru 'will raise money for cancer care'
Trekking holidays in Peru have provided one traveller with a chance to boost the coffers of a charity while also improving his own health.
Richard Davies, a 48-year-old from Weston-super-Mare, told the BBC that he will trek to the top of the ancient Incan settlement of Machu Picchu in order to raise money for a cancer care organisation.
He was motivated to make the journey after losing his wife to the disease in 2002. Since Christmas 2008, Mr Davies has developed a keen interest in walking, which helped sow the seeds for him to undertake the Peruvian trek.
Walking has helped him to lose more than three stone in weight, although he pointed out that he will have to do plenty more work to prepare him for the trek, which will take place in 2010.
"I'm looking ahead to October next year now and will have to do some training to prepare for 11 days [of] trekking," he said.