The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Holidays to Nepal news: man celebrates retirement with Annapurna trek
Age should be no barrier to prevent travellers from enjoying trekking holidays to Nepal, it has been suggested.
Jim Heckel, writing a column for The Great Falls Tribune, revealed that he celebrated his retirement from his job as a library director to travel to the land of the Himalayas with his partner.
Noting that Nepal has eight mountains which stand at heights of over 8,000m, he remarked: "My wife Pam and I never expected to be standing in the midst of these giants."
The two travellers volunteered to teach English at a Tibetan Buddhist monastery in Kathmandu, then arranged to make an eight-day trek to the Annapurna Sanctuary which would culminate at the Annapurna Base Camp.
Anyone who wants to celebrate the end of their working life in a similar fashion may like to consider booking onto Adventure Company's Annapurna Sanctuary trek, which offers travellers the chance to take in the Himalayan sunrise from atop Poon Hill.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)