The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Egypt calls for return of artefact from Berlin
Culture vultures keen to book Egypt holidays may be interested to note that the country has called for the return of another of its ancient artefacts.
Dr Zahi Hawass, head of Egypt's Supreme Council of Antiquities, said he will demand the return of a bust of Queen Nefertiti from a museum in Berlin after an official revealed that it had been taken unethically, according to a report from Reuters.
The relic has driven a wedge between the two countries as they are both keen to display it particularly given that it currently attracts millions of visitors every year to the Neues Museum.
Dr Hawass said that Ludwig Borchardt, who originally found the artefact and brought it to Germany, had taken it "unethically, with intent to deceive".
He stated that Mr Borchardt tried to pass the relic off as a less significant find than it actually is, noting: "The limestone head of the queen is listed on the protocol as a painted plaster bust of a princess."
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)